Friday, February 2, 2007

Jacob smiled as he heard screams of pain were he had fired his gun. "Micah we can't stay here we're like a turkey waiting to get shot". "We need to retaliate". Micah grunted with satifaction as he shot down 3 enemy's who had come to close. "Any bright idea's Jacob?". "Actually"."There's a pile of tires that are on the enemy's right flank". "If we can get a couple of snipers over there the enemy's gonna have one heck of a time out there without any cover". Micah gave Jacob a nodded approval. "Right then this way boy's lets give em' some service" yelled Micah."Common' guys get those PG launchers (paint gernade launchers) over here" Yelled Jacob indicating the enemy's right flank. The response was immediate. 3 boys along with Jacob and Micah went to the right flank. The pile of tires offered perfect cover for sniping. Once the two snipers were ready along with the PG launcher which the third boy was maining Jacob and Micah loaded their rifles and gave each other a short nod."Fire!". The enemy felt the assault immediatly. Five opponets went down immediatly. 2 fell to micah and jacob's accurate sniping. The other three fell to a gernade from the launcher. A loud voice before long could be heard yelling out "retreat!!". To Be continued.

14 comments:

Anna-bug said...

Hey Jacob!!! you are an amazing writer! keep it up. hey, i'm a GIRL writing a comment!! haaha you can't say no girls have visited it!! haha
anna

Heat Seeker said...

i rate this a 9 out of ten! It would have been a ten if it hadn't been a "to be continued

Heat Seeker said...

you got a girl!

Anonymous said...

Paintballing is as fun
As eating a burger in a bun
You can play any day
You can play on Monday
You don't have to know a rule
You just have to act cool
We all like paint ball
As much as eating in the mess hall
(I sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo want to go to the spring banquet with you)

Anonymous said...

I'll rate that 1232648356 out of ten!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was so awesome! Guess which classmate i am?

Anonymous said...

Who ever said that is wierd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
who is inviting Jake 4 sping banquet???
We can't go anyway we are just 8th gradeers
And
do you think Jake would go???

Anonymous said...

I am not wierd.He's cute And I was sooooo talking about next year.

cinderpants said...

You spelt "grenade" "gernade". That is inkorrekt speeling. Caught a 4th mistake. By the way, who is this comon tenage girl?

Koko said...

Hey Jacob! You are such a good writer! (But you probly know that be now!) lol! OH THE SUSPENSE!!! hurry up and post more soon! lol!
Who's cinderpants?
_koko_
KBAM *poof*

Anonymous said...

ANONYMOUS IS SOOO ANNA!

Anna-bug said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!! I AM SOOO NOT ANONYMOUS!! I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO SPELL THAT!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE SOOOO MEAN YOU LITTLE COMMON TEENAGE GIRL OR WHATEVER!!!! GO AWAY AND LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!! I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO I WANNA GO WITH TO THE SPRING BANQUET!! AHHH!!!

Anonymous said...

I think the common teenage girl is,,,laura!!!

laura said...

It is not me! I promise!

Anonymous said...

Hey,Anna. I've been looking around, and you've been spelling "anonymous" correctly this whole time! Congratulations!